The statement we are presenting here is committed to ensuring that the confidentiality,
and accuracy of our customers & website visitors are maintained.
It is requested to give the following a thorough read to understand the practices we
to treat your data.
collected by us, provided or submitted to us by the visitor(s), as well as how the collected
data is processed by us & to whom it is disclosed.
The outline of the terms stated in this policy adhere to the standards and requirements
established by the ‘PDPC’ in the Personal Data Protection Act. The information that we
or is submitted to us by the visitors is used –
- To improve our business services & functions, complying with the regulatory laws around
world to protect an individual’s privacy.
- To provide better support to our customers.
- To help customers in evaluating our product & services.
- To inform users through promotional mailings or informational communication about our
products & services.
Tuple Technologies does not share, sell, rent, or trade PII (Personally Identifiable
with third parties for their promotional purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your
personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure
necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or
process served on our Web site.
The contact for collecting data or information for all above stated purposes is, firstname.lastname@example.org
The relevant terms that can be used as a reference to understand our policies are defined
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or
(“data subject”); represented by reference to an identifier such as a name, an
identification number, location data, or by one or more factors specific to the
physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural
- Processor: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or
processes personal data to determines the purpose pf processing personal data.
- Third Party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or
other than the
data subject, processor, or persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or
processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on
personal data or on
sets of personal data, whether by automated means, such as collection, recording,
organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation,
disclosure by transmission or dissemination.
- Profiling: any form of automated processing of personal data to
aspects relating to a natural person, to analyse or predict aspects concerning that
person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences,
relatability, behavior, location, or movements.
III. Information Collected
The information that we collect is strictly defined by the defined boundaries of legitimacy
business operations, functions or activities. The data or information collected includes –
- Contact Information including (not limited to) e-mail address, telephone number and the
address used for billing.
- Personal Identification Data including (not limited to) name of the identifiable or
identified person, gender, date of birth and nationality.
- The information related to the business held with the user which includes, business
address, contact information (e-mail id, telephone number and billing address), details
the business in terms of sales data, purchasing preferences and anticipated business
like buy or sale price.
- Network traffic data including, but not limited to, your IP address, identification
location data, cookies, online identifiers, language settings, and device
- Information shared with us by the users on their own free will, including, but not
to content suggestions, forum posts, images, comments on blogs, likes, bug reports or
- We may also collect information from third-party channels including, without limitation,
factual research our employees perform on you or your business, or from your
with our employees.
IV. Security of the Shared Information
The information shared with us by visitors or users is never compromised by selling it to any
third party. The information or data, although, can be processed by us for legitimate
functions, services or activities.
If we share the information with any third party, it is to promote products, information,
services, marketing and other valid business endeavours. Even though, we ensure the utmost
safety for the user information that we posses through adequate processes with the third
to protect the data.
Website cookies are used to identify a user when they visit our site and to remember their
preferences. This information is used to tailor a personalized experience for a user and
consistent with their settings. Cookies also make interactions faster and more secure.
Some cookies are used to identify user preferences and to pre-fill any form data. There are
other cookies as well, that we use to carry out analytics and customization.
I. Cookie Categories & Uses
- Authentication: For returning users, cookies are used to personalize
the user experience
by showing the right information.
and to help us
detect malicious activity.
like the language preferred by the user. It will make form filling easier, along with
providing preferred insights, features and customized content.
and track their
your interactions with their services but use of those third-party cookies would be
to the service provider’s policies.
- Performance, Analytics & Research: Cookies help us learn how well our
Site performs. We
including to create logs and record when you access our Site from different devices,
your work computer or your mobile device.
- Third Party Cookies: For a list of third-party Sub processors who may
II. Contact Us
Any questions, comments and requests regarding any policy should be sent at email@example.com .
III. Changes to Privacy & Cookies Policies
The Privacy & Cookie policies may change from time to time. These changes will be updated on