The statement we are presenting here is committed to ensuring that the confidentiality, security
and accuracy of our customers & website visitors are maintained.
It is requested to give the following a thorough read to understand the practices we undertake
to treat your data.
collected by us, provided or submitted to us by the visitor(s), as well as how the collected
data is processed by us & to whom it is disclosed.
The outline of the terms stated in this policy adhere to the standards and requirements
established by the ‘PDPC’ in the Personal Data Protection Act. The information that we collect
or is submitted to us by the visitors is used –
- To improve our business services & functions, complying with the regulatory laws around the
world to protect an individual’s privacy.
- To provide better support to our customers.
- To help customers in evaluating our product & services.
- To inform users through promotional mailings or informational communication about our
products & services.
Tuple Technologies does not share, sell, rent, or trade PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
with third parties for their promotional purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your
personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is
necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal
process served on our Web site.
The contact for collecting data or information for all above stated purposes is, email@example.com
The relevant terms that can be used as a reference to understand our policies are defined below.
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable
(“data subject”); represented by reference to an identifier such as a name, an
identification number, location data, or by one or more factors specific to the physical,
physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural
- Processor: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another
processes personal data to determines the purpose pf processing personal data.
- Third Party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body
other than the
data subject, processor, or persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or
processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on
personal data or on
sets of personal data, whether by automated means, such as collection, recording,
organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use,
disclosure by transmission or dissemination.
- Profiling: any form of automated processing of personal data to evaluate
aspects relating to a natural person, to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural
person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests,
relatability, behavior, location, or movements.
III. Information Collected
The information that we collect is strictly defined by the defined boundaries of legitimacy of
business operations, functions or activities. The data or information collected includes –
- Contact Information including (not limited to) e-mail address, telephone number and the
address used for billing.
- Personal Identification Data including (not limited to) name of the identifiable or
identified person, gender, date of birth and nationality.
- The information related to the business held with the user which includes, business name,
address, contact information (e-mail id, telephone number and billing address), details of
the business in terms of sales data, purchasing preferences and anticipated business data
like buy or sale price.
- Network traffic data including, but not limited to, your IP address, identification numbers,
location data, cookies, online identifiers, language settings, and device identification.
- Information shared with us by the users on their own free will, including, but not limited
to content suggestions, forum posts, images, comments on blogs, likes, bug reports or any
- We may also collect information from third-party channels including, without limitation,
factual research our employees perform on you or your business, or from your interactions
with our employees.
IV. Security of the Shared Information
The information shared with us by visitors or users is never compromised by selling it to any
third party. The information or data, although, can be processed by us for legitimate business
functions, services or activities.
If we share the information with any third party, it is to promote products, information,
services, marketing and other valid business endeavours. Even though, we ensure the utmost
safety for the user information that we posses through adequate processes with the third party
to protect the data.
Website cookies are used to identify a user when they visit our site and to remember their
preferences. This information is used to tailor a personalized experience for a user and that’s
consistent with their settings. Cookies also make interactions faster and more secure.
Some cookies are used to identify user preferences and to pre-fill any form data. There are few
other cookies as well, that we use to carry out analytics and customization.
I. Cookie Categories & Uses
- Authentication: For returning users, cookies are used to personalize the user experience
by showing the right information.
detect malicious activity.
like the language preferred by the user. It will make form filling easier, along with
providing preferred insights, features and customized content.
your interactions with their services but use of those third-party cookies would be subject
to the service provider’s policies.
- Performance, Analytics & Research: Cookies help us learn how well our Site performs. We
including to create logs and record when you access our Site from different devices, such as
your work computer or your mobile device.
II. Contact Us
Any questions, comments and requests regarding any policy should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org .
III. Changes to Privacy & Cookies Policies
The Privacy & Cookie policies may change from time to time. These changes will be updated on the